TREASURE EP.1: All to Zero

    On Oct 8th, ATEEZ will be releasing their first full lenght album, and this latter will mark the end of the TREASURE era.
As a way of celebrating the new release, I wanted to go back and review the three EPs the group has given us so far. So today, we'll start with their debut mini album: TREASURE EP.1: All to Zero.

Pirate King: The song starts on a strong note, Yunho and Seonghwa's opening is good, and Mingi's rap is pretty awesome. The build up during Jongho/San/ and Wooyoung's parts before the pre-chorus is amazing, then comes the wordless chorus, and what a treat it was with that incredible drop, the beat is so incredible!
Hoongjoong's flow moving according to the beat was awesome. It's a great opening for the EP.
(Listen to The Song:here)

Treasure: Mingi's and Hongjoong's rap was such a fantastic and strong way to open the track. Again the build up in the pre-chorus is cool, Jongho's vocals are insanely good and the chorus is simply perfect.I really loved the drop in Mingi's second verse, and as much as I appreciate all members(they did well) I believe that Mingi, Jongho, and Hongjoong stole the show here with some amazing rap and even better vocals.
(Listen to The Song:here)
Twilight: I truly believe this song is underrated !!! I love the beat and how different it was, the instruments worked beautifully, and I really like the sweet lyrics.
I believe San, though his verses are short, got to show his beautiful voice, Mingi's rap worked great with the beat. I love how the sound shifts between the verses, San's part, and the chorus. This song deserves more love and appreciation.
(Listen to The Song:here)
Stay: This is a really fun track. It starts with a somewhat tropical inspired sound, then the beat shifts in the chorus to an equally beautiful sound.
The vocals are again great, especially Jongho who just shines every time he comes on. Once more, the lyrics are so sweet, and they work so well with beat. I like how different this song is when compared to the others, and listening to it really puts me in a good mood.
(Listen to The Song:here)
My Way: I truly believe all ATEEZ's songs have killer beats!! They're different but they're all so freaking addictive and awesome. The drop in the chorus is so dope, and Hongjoong's rap preceding it is really good. Mingi kills it here too, I liked Seonghwa's here a lot, and even if I'm been repetitive, I gotta praise Jongho,because the boy CAN SING!
(Listen to The Song:here)
TREASURE EP.1: All to Zero Card:

*Score: 8.5/10
*Label: Great
*Best Song: Treasure/Twilight
*Star of The Album: Mingi, Hongjoong, Jongho.
*Final Thoughts: I genuinely love every song on this EP, none are skip-able! Thinking that this was their debut album is just crazy because every song on this EP truly sounds like it  belongs  to a mature senior group. They did an incredible job.
*Listen to The Full Album:here

                                   
What's your favourite song from ATEEZ's debut EP???

Comments