"Chicken Noodle Soup"

      "Chicken Noodle Soup" is a meal loved by many, and now it's gonna be a favourite song to thousands of fans. 
Earlier today, J-Hope released his much anticipated collab with Becky G, the video has over 3.7M views already, and ARMY managed to trend several hashtags worldwide to celebrate the track. 

Let's get the obvious out of the way, the beat is freaking insane! I absolutely dig it, and I loved it the moment I heard it. It goes hard when it needs to, and it slows down and get sort of softer when required, it's such an addictive sound, and I feel like everyone will bop their heads uncontrollably once it played.

J-Hope's delivery on his verse was as good as you'd expect from him. His voice and pitch changes are so good, I liked the lyrics, and except for the "Popping, rocking, swagging...." part, I thought it was really good.

I don't know much about Becky G and her music, but I really liked her verse! I liked the lyrics, I enjoyed her delivery, and the use of Spanish made this song extra special.

Kpop and Latin music are on the rise, so having them together on one track is a pretty smart choice, plus it felt really organic and natural. 
Now we get to the chorus!"Chicken noodle soup with a soda on the side"  is both hilarious and awesome. Thanks to the great beat, you can't help but sing along, but once you think about it, you'll be like " what was I singing?" 

I can understand why many people cringed at the chorus and are disliking this song,but I'm honestly too obsessed with the beat and Becky G's verse to let the chorus ruin the song for me.

I believe this is a great feel-good song, I imagine bopping to it in the car, or dancing like a maniac when no one is watching.

The video is shot beautifully, and I can honestly say that J-Hope has never looked as good. His dancing is top notch, and Becky G and the entire crew were great.


Chicken Noodle Soup Card:
*Score: 7/10
*Label: Good
*Star of The Song: Becky G
*Final Thoughts: It's a really fun song, it brings so much energy and positive vibes, it's worth   checking.
*Listen to the song:here
*Watch the music video:

  • Did like the track? Yes? No? Whatever you thought of this collab, share your thoughts down below. 

Comments