"Feel Special" by TWICE

 I've seen a lot of people compare TWICE's new song to "Fancy" which many folks, including myself, really loved. I did the same, every time I heard "Feel Special", I would unconsciously compare to their previous title song, and I realized that wasn't fair.

Judging a song should be solely based on the song itself, then we can have comparisons. So, how good is "Feel Special"? I've been playing it non-stop for three days, and I finally have an answer.
I enjoyed the rhythm and beat , I really liked Tzuyu's part, and the chorus was good. I saw many people complain about it, but I thought it was quite good, especially coming after that pre-chorus that I was not a fan of.

I saw many say Dahyun's rap was the best part about the song before listening to it, so I was quite excited to hear it, but,unfortunately, I didn't like it as much. I didn't think it was horrible, but it was not the best thing about the song for me.Her delivery was ok, but the lyrics were sort of bad, and the thing that ,I believe, has attracted people was the drop which I  thought was alright.

The lyrics were fine, cute and adorable and they worked nicely with the beat and performances.

The music video is so beautiful, as per usual, the girls look stunning and I liked the setting. I really love listening to the song while watching the video because it's so pretty.

Feel Special Card:
*Score: 6.8/10
*Label: Fair
*Star of The Song: Nayeon
*Final Thoughts: Overall all, yes this is no Fancy, but it's a good,catchy and fun title track.
*Listen to The Song:here
*Watch the music video:


  • So did you give "Feel Special" a listen?? What did you think? Share you thoughts and feels down below.

Comments