Jackson Wang Did Well With "Bullet to The Heart"

   Jackson Wang, aka Jackson from GOT7, resealed a new single today to hype fans for his upcoming album which will be dropping soon.  The song "Bullet to The Heart" is the title track of MIRRORS {The album}, and I really liked it.
 Before anything, I must praise the beat which I found really enjoyable, it grabbed me and I think it's cool.

Lyrics wise, it's an ok song!Jackson is singing about a lover who deceived and tortured him. He's a victim, and he's singing about the pain of being fooled into falling in love without someone who doesn't deserve you. I think the lyrics work well, I liked the verses and I thought the chorus was good enough.

Jackson is the rapper in GOT7, but I've always loved his singing voice. Granted, he doesn't have the best, most amazing vocals out there, but definitely has a very unique voice. His raspy, deep voice works great in delivering the emotions this song is supposed to convey, and I think he did really well.

I also really enjoyed the music video. I liked the simplicity of it, we have Jackson and the female in one room, and she's torturing him and they showcase their troubled relation through some pretty good dance moves as well as some special effects. The lyrics are transformed into visuals in the video and I really liked that.


I believe Jackson did a really good job, and I am quite excited for MIRRORS which I'll be reviewing once it's released.
Bullet To The Heart Card:
*Score: 7/10
*Label: Good
*Star of The Song: Jackson ( duh! )
*Final Thoughts: Really good song overall, and it made me feel excited about his new album.
*Listen to The Song:here
*Watch the music video:




  • So, have you given Bullet to The Heart a listen? Did you enjoy it? did you dislike it? Share your thoughts on Jackson's new song


Comments