"Dumb Litty" by KARD Is Weird

       It's been a couple of hours since I listened to "Dumb Litty" and I still don't know how I feel about it!!!


Right of the bat, let's agree that the beat is hella catchy! The moment I heard it, I really liked it, and I quite enjoyed Jiwoo's part and how the beat shifted a little when we got to BM's.
Somin's verse was less good than the first two, then came the "We go dumb dumb ....." chorus and I frankly don't how I feel about it.
It's so weird,yet it's kinda of addictive, partially due to the sick beat, but also there's something about the way Jiwoo and BM's singing that hooks you.

I'm not crazy about J.Seph's rapping, I do, however, think his delivery was fine. The pre-chorus again isn't my favourite but the chorus is still as good.

The music video had so much going on, I had to watch it a few times to process everything. I felt like the transitions weren't always successful. Like we move from a very dark scenery to a shot with flowery background without any smoothness, so the switch didn't  always feel organic.

It also seemed like there were a few moments when the members were way overacting which felt a bit weird.

I do prefer the song to the video, that being said, I still don't really know how I feel about the song itself. I don't love it, but I definitely don't hate it.

There are moments that I really enjoyed, where there are others that I was just not a fan of. I'm gonna keep this one on rotation till I truly figure out how I feel about it, thus I won't do a card for it till I settle on a final opinion.


  • Did you listen to "Dumb Litty"?? If you did, share your feels about the song down below

Comments