ATEEZ' Did It Again! "WONDERLAND" Review

It's been a couple of days since ATEEZ released their first full lenght album,  and the reason it took me a bit of time to post this review is because I didn't want to let my excitement cloud my judgment, and now that I've played the song quite a lot of times (and I mean a "LOT"), I can truly say that ATEEZ has done it again! Their latest single is as good as most of us were excepting!
The intro gets you in the mood right away, I liked how passionate Hongjoong sounds in his first verse, Seonghwa, Yunho and Wooyoung's verses are sung to a fast beat then the switch to a slower sound in San's verse is really awesome!

The chorus is just incredible, the beat is so amazing and strong, ATEEZ are really the kings of killer addictive choruses, and incredible beats.I love the fast paced verse we get from Mingi, his rapping keeps getting better and better, his flow is amazing, he sounds so good, and the lyrics he sung were good.

I liked Seonghwa and Yeosang part and when we went back and forth between them, I found their chemistry to be quite nice.

The bridge is so good, Jongho's vocals and high notes are once more, Incredible, he's definitely one of the best vocalists in Kpop right now. 

The video is really cool,I love the sets; they're dark themed, and they fit the song so well.

Their clothes were flawless ,they all looked incredible and I loved the single shots we got from each member. 

The marching band towards the end was really nice, the choreography is so good as well, Mingi,Yunho,San part was so thrilling to watch especially after the other members join in

"WONDERLAND" Card:


*Score: 8.1\10*
Label:Very Good*
Star of the Song: ATEEZ*
Final Thoughts: I honestly feel like my ATEEZ reviews are kinda of biased because they're all so positive, but I promise that this is how I truly feel. They're so good, till now they haven't released a single track that I disliked let alone hate. They're simply so good!!!
*Watch the music video:



  • Full review of the entire album will be uploaded soon, but in the meantime, share your thoughts on WONDERLAND: What did you think of the title track? Whatever you felt, you can share your point of view down below

Comments