Stray Kids: "Double Knot"

I enjoyed "Miroh" and "Side Effects", the first more than the latter,but both got me really excited for what Stray Kids have planned next, and we finally got "Double Knot"

That sort of haunting sound in the intro caught my interest right away, and Han did an excellent job hooking me, beside the autotune which was a little overused in some parts, his verse was so strong.

I liked the part after where we get various members sort of intertwine, then Changbin ,who I believe stole the show, delivered his verse in such an excellent way,  the only probably I had was how short it was, I wish he had more time because he sounded great, his pitch was incredible. 

The beat of the wordless part goes hard,and I enjoyed that as well the "go go" part .Felix's verse  here has to be one of his best, then Changbin hits again, and as expected he killed it.

This is a hip hop oriented song, so the vocalists don't have as much  of a presence as the rappers, but the thing that got me a little frustrated was that Chan didn't get much time; I really love his rapping so I was disappointed for not having a full verse from him.

The song is really good though, The beat, rhythm,and some performances are so incredible and I really love the fact that Stray Kids seem to be getting better and better over time, and I also like the fact that they don't keep producing the same formula when it comes to their title songs, there is sort of a common theme amongst the tracks they release, but you can tell there's growth and I appreciate that.



"Double Knot" Card:

*Score: 7.7\10
*Label: Really Good
*Star of the Song: Changbin
*Final Thoughts: I enjoyed this song way more than I thought I would, I love the path Stray Kids are on, I really wish everyone would give it a listen , its really good.
*Watch the Music Video:
  • Did you like "Double Knot"?? Or are you on the side of those who didn't enjoy it? Whatever you felt about the track, share your thoughts down below.


Comments