To All Stays Around The World.

  "Woojin will forever be a part of Stray Kids, and Stray Kids will forever be a 9 members group."


      Today Stray Kids announced that Woojin will no longer be a member of the group. This news sparked many different reactions, while some were angry, others were simply heartbroken, and I wanted to share my personal opinion on the matter.

This is the first time I experienced a member leaving a group I stan, so I was a bit emotional; I truly thought this was some kind of a lame joke, the first time I read the news;I refused to believe it was true.

There were no indications of him wanting or planning to leave; Stray Kids just released "Double Knot", and they were preparing for a comeback very soon (this latter has been delayed due to these recent events), so nobody expected such a thing to occur.

Of course the reasons for Woojin's departure are yet to be completely clarified, it was only mentioned that he left due to "Personal reasons". 

Many fans were tweeting that he probably left because of bullying, and I feel like its not the time to speculate or spread rumours; I think the most appropriate thing to do would be to respect his decision, and wait for him to clear everything up once he feels ready.

Its absolutely sad and heartbreaking to see him go; seeing Stray Kids without him is definitely gonna hurt, especially at first, but if this was what he wanted and what he felt he needed to do, then all we can do is respect and support him.

To all Stays, and non fans, Please, send him lots of love, and try to not participate in spreading rumours on the reasons that lead to his exist.

Stay Strong Stays, this is hard, and getting over it will be so tough and so challenging, but we'll get there.  Keep loving and supporting OT9.


  "Woojin will forever be a part of Stray Kids, and Stray Kids will forever be a 9 members group."

Comments