TREASURE EP.3: One to All

    Today marks the end of a journey we started 3 days ago lol; after reviewing both EP.1 and EP.2 of the TREASURE Quartet, today we'll dive into EP.3.  Titled "One To All", the EP is quite different from it's two predecessors, and that can be noticed from the album cover: where the first two were dark and red themed, this one has a bright blue color, quite fit for the time of its release which was last June.

Utopia:
I love how ATEEZ starts every album with a banger! I love the vocalists here so much, I truly believe they did a great job; Yunho's opening alone is worthy of praise,  San and Jongho part conveys so much emotions, the beat is awesome, I also like the lyrics quite a lot.
I really love what they did here, and opening the album like this can only make you hungry for more great tracks.
(Listen to The Song:here)

Illusion:
In four words " I love this song ", I love the beat, rhythm, and whole vibe it conveys. I'm obsessed with Mingi's and San's parts. Hongjoong's rap here is one of my favorites.
This song puts me in such a good mood, and I've been replaying it regularly since it dropped months ago.
(Listen to The Song:here)

Wave: 
I like how different this song is from their previous title tracks. I adore how bright and fun it is; the beat screams summer,fun, and good times. The lyrics are so cool, I mean how can you go wrong when you have "HAKUNA MATA" in your song. Once more, I really love San here, I feel like in the first album he didn't really get the chance to show his beautiful voice, but starting from EP.2, he just steals the show whenever he's on.
(Listen to The Song:here)


Aurora:
This song keeps the same vibe of the entire album, the sort of tropical,summer sound and it's beautiful. The lyrics are one of my favourites, Yunho and Jongho part is so good, and Wooyoung those only says a sentence in the chorus is great. I love the rap we get from both Mingi and Hongjoong, and I think all members did well here.
(Listen to The Song:here)


Dancing Like Butterfly Wings:
I almost never see people talk about this track, and it confuses me because its pretty good. Like "Promise", I think its such a good song to close the album. The verses are really strong, and the chorus is just awesome and it woks so well for live shows and concerts. All members are equally great, and more people need to talk about this amazing song.
(Listen to The Song:here)



TREASURE EP.3:One To All Card:
*Score: 8.5/10
*Label: Great
*Best Song: Illusion
*Star of The Album:  
*Final Thoughts: I honestly can't believe a Rookie group managed to deliver THREE strong albums in less than a year. If  their much anticipated full lenght album manages to be as good, I think its fair to say that ATEEZ are on a league of their own.
*Listen to The Full Album:here



  • Did you love this EP as much as I did? If you have any love or criticism for the album, share them down below. 

Comments